Friday, February 18, 2011

2/18/11: Valentine's




Layla (Derek and the Dominoes)
The Hazards of Love (The Prettiest Whistles Won’t Wrestle the Thistles Undone) (The Decemberists)
A Bower Scene (The Decemberists)
From Above (Ben Folds and Nick Hornby)
Saskia Hamilton (Ben Folds and Nick Hornby)
When I’m Sixty-Four (The Beatles)
I Wanna Hold Your Hand (The Beatles)
Can’t Buy Me Love (The Beatles)
She Will Be Loved (Maroon 5)
I Just Don’t Think I’ll Ever Get Over You (Colin Hay)
If She Wants Me (Belle and Sebastian)
Heartbreak Hotel (Elvis Presley)
I Guess That’s Why They Call It The Blues (Elton John)
Silly Love Songs (Paul McCartney and Wings)
One of a Kind (Love Affair) (The Spinners)
Dance Theme of the 80s (Regina Spektor)
Window (Good Old War)
Fell In Love With a Girl (The White Stripes)
You Make My Dreams (Hall and Oates)
I Thought I Saw Your Face (She & Him)
Hell No (Sondre Lerche and Regina Spektor)
Sweet Pea (Amos Lee)
Here Comes Your Man (Meaghan Smith)
Your Song (Elton John)



Glad everyone enjoyed this week's show! See you all in a week! Allons-y!

No comments: