Friday, October 8, 2010

10/8/10: Something Old, Something New

Hope everyone enjoyed this week's show. It was quite fun picking out all this new music and actually spinning it.

Part 1
Rebel Set Are Go (The Rebel Set)
Heartbreak Waiting (The Rebel Set)
Come Home (Bess Rogers)
I Was An Island (Allison Weiss)
July 25, 2007 (Allison Weiss)
I'm Not Waiting (Lelia Broussard)
Sleepy Time Time (Cream)
Home By The Sea (Genesis)
Lights (Journey)
Kick Drum Heart (live) (The Avett Brothers)
Saskia Hamilton (Ben Folds and Nick Hornby)
Here Are the Problems (Good Old War)
My Terrible Personality (Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin)

Part 2
Tymps (Fiona Apple)
Walk with Me (Neil Young)
I'm Not Living in the Real World (Belle and Sebastian)
The Ghost Who Walks (Karen Elson)
(Just Like) Starting Over (John Lennon)
Insomnia (Humming Urban Stereo)
I My Me Mine (Polysics)
Empty Garden (Elton John)
Favorite Day (Bess Rogers)
From Above (Ben Folds and Nick Hornby)

Until next week! Allons-y!
- The Doctor

No comments: