Monday, November 9, 2009

11/8: In Which We Hear New Stuff!

Part 1
Rockestra theme + Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey (Paul McCartney and Wings)
Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Cage the Elephant)
Bang Bang (K'naan with Adam Levine)
Keeping the Faith (Billy Joel)
Daylight (Matt and Kim)
Just the Way You Are (Billy Joel)
I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor + Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured (Arctic Monkeys)
Jungleland (Bruce Springsteen)

Part 2
California Queen + New Moon Rising + White Feather (Wolfmother)
Island Girl (Elton John)
Manah, Manah (Cake)
Say It Ain't So + I Want You To +The Girl Got Hot + I Don't Want to Let You Go (Weezer)
Levon (Elton John)

Part 3

Our Window + I Have Nothing + My Broken Heart (Noah and the Whale)
100 Years (Five for Fighting)
Another Man's Woman + What Have You Learned? (Carbon Leaf)

Overall, a good show. Thanks to everyone for tuning in!

No comments: