Monday, September 21, 2009

9/20/09: The Return!

The Playlist:
Part 1

Summertime Blues (The Who)
In the Summertime (Mungo Jerry)
Walking on the Sun (Smash Mouth)
Blister in the Sun (Violent Femmes)
I Fight Ganon (I Fight Dragons)
If I Had a Hammer (Peter, Paul, and Mary)
Ana Ng (They Might Be Giants)
Showdown (Electric Light Orchestra)

Part 2
Salute Your Solution (The Raconteurs)
Blue Song (Mint Royale)
Scythian Empires (Andrew Bird)
Killer Queen + Money + Ziggy Stardust (Vitamin String Quartet)
Grounds for Divorce (Elbow)

And apparently, I'll be posting the shows as video formats from now on. I think that I'll have to go back to all the prior shows and do the same. Might take me a few days. But give me a week. Just to be safe.
Next week's show will also be one hour because of a campus sporting event starting at 3 PM EST.

No comments: