Saturday, February 14, 2009

2/14/09- The Valentine's Day Show (and the first official show!)

Things went splendid!

The Playlist:
Part 1

Crazy Little Thing Called Love- Queen
Maybe I'm Amazed- Paul McCartney
(What's So Funny) 'Bout Peace, Love, and Understanding- Elvis Costello
Hungry Heart- Bruce Springsteen
My Best Friend- Jefferson Airplane
Wouldn't It Be Nice- Beach Boys
Love Song- Sara Bareilles
Somebody to Love- Jefferson Airplane
Friday I'm In Love- The Cure
All You Need is Love- The Beatles
You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth- Meatloaf
Time in a Bottle- Jim Croce

Part 2
Begin the Beguine- Artie Shaw and his Orchestra
Let My Love Open the Door- Pete Townsend
Silly Love Songs- Wings
Change of Heart- Tom Petty
Taxi- Harry Chapin
Baby, I Love Your Way- Peter Frampton
Show Me the Way- Peter Frampton
Whole Lotta Love- Led Zeppelin
Hooked on a Feeling- BJ Thomas

No comments: