Sunday, October 5, 2008

9/20/08 *Second Show*

It was pretty good.

The Playlist:
- Great Gig in the Sky in memory of Rick Wright.
- I Got a Line On You because of Burn After Reading. And it's one of my new favorite songs.
- What Time is It? for my high school band teacher, Randy Schwartz.
- 5:15 because it was 5:15.
- Shambala because I was in the mood.
- Lawyers, Guns, and Money because of recent political happenings.
- Three Little Birds for people having hard times.

I actually got 3 calls. The first was from Mad Man Mark, in response to why I chose to play Great Gig in the Sky. The second was dead air. The third was a request for Umbrella by Rhianna from a guy named Steve. He ended the call with "You suck." I didn't play it. There was also a request on AIM for Burnin' Up by the Jonas Brothers. I didn't play it. And I had to hit the Dump Switch because of a curse in Lawyers, Guns, and Money. Totally my bad.

I'll be at home late next week on Rosh Hashanah break, but I'll be on campus for Yom Kippur break, so I'll definitely be on the air then. If you listened, thanks! If you didn't listen, you have two weeks to get ready.

Highlights from today's show:

No comments: